I participating in Show and Tell Saturday over with Kim @ Homesteaders Heart...I think that this is a great idea and you should check it out and link up.
Super Easy...share a book that has been a blessing to you and for me and my husband right now we are reading Trading Places...I am a firm believer that no marriage is perfect and guess what....OURS fits the bill! God has given me an eye opening this year that my husband should be cherished and that our family will reap the rewards...and the key ingredient...EMPATHY!!!
Oh I am telling you ladies, this book is just shy of the 11th commandment for me right now...I am learning what Empathy is and how to exactly give empathy as well as receive it. I just LOVE the fact that making my marriage better will make God happier with both of us!!!
So, if you have a chance pick up the book. You can also check out the website Real Relationships and take a quiz with the book that will assist you and your mate on where your "EMPATHY" meter is..(PS, I did not even have one)!!!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Time 1:18 AM
Yes, I was excited to
9) The cash machine at the airport that kept spitting out receipts but no cash...this should be fun to work with the bank!
8) Being charged $15 to check a bag...1st time flying for me since this lovely little change took place!
7) Being one of 2 girls on a team of 25...oh, the things that I put up with (read below)..=)
6) When in my presentation with TOP executives at my company I had a little blunder that I had a hard time recovering from...my blunder was something like this: "Guys, I have to juggle a lot of balls when I am at home." Now, mind you this was in a professional context and it was NOT taken in a professional context...Yeah for me wanting to crawl through a tiny hole in the floor.
5) Insomnia...I go to bed at 2am central time normally and I got to Vegas and that was only midnight so...lets just say that I was not in bed before 4am central time by no fault of my own!
4) Long trainings...dozing off!
3) The bowling tournament..lets just say that I bowled a massive 50....that is awful and my boss even said..."Tarah, lets institute the Grannie"...Yikes, there goes my promotion!!!
2) The really great water show at the Veranda @ Wynn...it was amazing!!! (see photo)
1) My co-worker Jon just stopping in the high stakes slot room and popping in $20 and walking away with $800....ONLY IN VEGAS!
Time 12:09 AM
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Time 3:12 PM
Monday, February 16, 2009
Time 12:01 PM
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Time 9:50 PM
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
My Valentines Day present is here...it is here!!! Yes, I designed it myself and yes my hubby said this makes his job easy...but look at these beauties...I just can't wait! I mean I really have a lot of cleaning out to do to transition into this thing but AHHHHH (insert angelic music here)....My 1154 Lill bags have arrived....
Time 10:56 PM
Monday, February 9, 2009
This is just one site that I can't get enough of...Mild Obsession? Maybe..I like to think of it as a learning tool to get better at taking photographs.
This weeks theme is Silly!! Yeah. I have been waiting for this week for a couple now, it is finally here! If you have not had a chance to check out I♥Faces, please do so!!! The site is awesome and the people who run it are marvelous! Plus, this weeks winner will get a great prize!!!
Here are a couple of my boys being silly with suckers....gotta love those colors!!!
Till next post!
Time 1:52 PM
Friday, February 6, 2009
I took these photos for a friend of mine whos hubby just turned 50!! She wanted something a little on the sexy side without revealing too much. I just love the way this turned out. Something with character and classy.
Thanks to Jen for allowing me to shoot these amazing shots of her!
Camera: Nikon D90
Time 1:54 PM
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Time 9:35 PM