I had listed a Thanksgiving post last Thursday so I do not want to reiterate all that I am thankful
for.I'm going to take a spin on something that is a little different but still Thanksgiving none the less...I mean, we can't be too thankful can we?
1. I am so thankful that I have a job in this economy. It is a job that allows me the freedom to pick my kids up from school and to be able to fit it in when my schedule permits.
2. I am also thankful for a husband who is always willing to work on our marriage with me. We have many things that are on the right direction, but we can always use more help, so Thanks Babe!
3. I am so grateful and thankful for 2 healthy children. I can not convey my gratitude and appreciation for all the moms and dads out there who take care of children who are ill. You are truly blessed to have them in your life and I know that you believe that you have blessings also.
4. Again, so thankful for a beautiful home to live in and all of the things that our family needs (and probably a lot of things that we don't ;)
5. I am blessed to have 2 parents who help me with my children, listen when I am mad, and take my boys for 2 weeks during the summer!!!!
Now, I am just curious.....what are you thankful for? Please visit Grace Alone for more Thankful Thursday!!!
2 days ago