Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Time 2:38 PM
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Time 4:43 PM
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Time 12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I hope that I am getting re
addicted reacquainted with all of you this week while my hubby is traveling!!
I thought I would share a weight loss tip, since I am on a motivation bandwagon!!
Here are a couple of things that are helping me get through the hungry times:
1. Take a multi-vitamin in the morning..might not notice at first but after 2 or 3 days it really does help curb cravings for things that you should not eat....
2. Guzzle down the water..by a really cool water bottle I♥ my Camelbak so you might want to check them out. They make drinking water easy and cool looking =)
3. Stop eating after 9pm. If you go to bed about 9pm stop eating at 7pm. Go to bed hungry. If I am famished, I will make myself some DETOX tea at night. You can pick that up at target for $6 and again, you may not notice for a day or 2 but by day 3 it is really helping!!!
If you want to join in the Tip Jar Tuesday...please visit BlogMommas!
Time 9:08 AM
Monday, January 19, 2009
I am joining in on the fun that everyone else is I♥Faces is a great blog that you can submit your adorable photos to and they will select winners every week. This weeks theme is "Anything Goes" so here is my photo:
Check it out...Really fun and easy to link up to! Happy Shooting!!
Time 11:32 AM
1. It was NOT ME who fed my children cupcakes at 10:00 in the morning because I could not handle the whining. I am way stronger than that and can totally handle my children on my own.
2. It was NOT ME who decided to help my 7yr old with his hockey gear and totally took the biggest digger while trying to chase my 4yr old with an enormous bag of hockey crap. I did NOT have the largest wet snow spot on the butt of my jeans and many parents did not come up to me and say..."Where you the girl that fell in the parking lot?" Did no one think to ask me if I need help? I mean I am chasing a 4yr old in a parking lot with 90 cars!
Time 9:04 AM
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I am blogging today because I will be a single parent for the next 5 days (kudos to all the ladies and gentleman who may do this on a regular basis) and this is new to me. My husband has not traveled for work in over 5 years so lets just say that I am used to having him around!
My hubby is currently in Cleveland, Ohio having an adult male (scary) sized road trip on the way to Washington DC. Yes, somehow through no luck of his own he has scored tickets to the Inauguration and all its festivities..OK, well maybe his best friend had a little something to do with it!!! =)
Let me just say this, I know that we all have spanning political views. I am not blogging about this to create another up rise in the Presidential selection. I am merely ecstatic for my husband and his best friend to be at a Presidential Inauguration. I think that it is something that every adult should get to see at least once in your lifetime and for him, he will be able to cross it off the list.
I have also given him a couple of things to pass along for the "rest" of us...
1. Make sure that you tell him he is THE most prayed for man in the world.
2. Please tell him about "MY" economic stimulus plan...I am not an economist..I am a level headed thinker with a couple of "doozies" as my hubby calls them.
3. Get a signed picture of Ashton Kutcher if possible.
If any of the above things happen, I will let you know. Until then, lets just all pray for our country. In general we need it...and lets not forget...."IN GOD WE TRUST."
Time 7:33 PM
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Time 11:16 PM
Thursday, January 8, 2009
1. I love that even though I am a tough person to deal with some days (OK MOST), he still loves me. He knows how to calm me down when I am bent out of shape, how to hug me and make it all seem better. Thanks for doing the "Hubby" thing, even if sometimes you just want to put the keys in the ignition and peel out!
2. He has a pretty dry, funny sense of humor that after being married for 10+ years, I really understand and find quite amusing.
3. I love the way he plays with the kids and shows them EVERYTHING they need to know about sports (something I am clueless on). The boys LOVE that he will hockey fight with them, dunk and pitch, and even box if asked.
4. I love that when I stressed out the first words out of his mouth always are: "What can I do to help you?"
5. He makes ALL the beds at home. I am grateful to his mom and dad for that boarding school education because when I make the bed...they just don't look that nice =).
1. He takes me to games and coaches me on my hockey team.
2. He practices spelling words with me.
3. He snuggles to watch TV in my room.
4. He pushes me to be better at stuff. (Yes, "stuff" is the most general term alive."
5. He is a good Dad
2. He doesn't yell at me anymore (Ha, this one made me laugh a lot)..
3. He gives me medicine when I need it.
4. At my birthday party he played baseball.
5. I like when he picks me up from school.
This would be the cake that I would bake for you, except for the fact that we are trying to be eating healthy so this one is out of the question....The picture looks nice!
Time 10:07 AM
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
We raced of the state of Minnesota to the warm state of Illinois for a little Holiday Cheer and to ring in the new year! Visiting our long time friends Jeff and Jeannine (Jillian and Jeffrey too)!
Erik's only picture of the Winter Classic at Wrigley Field...Kid in a Candy Store.
Jeff, Jeannine, Jillian and Jeffrey
Buddies on the Ice Rink!
Jaxon bringing "SKATING" back!
Just chillin on the bench!
Masons cheeks must be cold...on this 30 something degree day!
Hes's totally up and skating...this kid falls more than anyone I have seen and NOT once did he say, I want to go. He has insane determination...which I am sure he gets from his dad...my feet get numb after 30 minutes and it is off to the warming house for me!
Visiting them makes me happy and sad all at the same time...Jillian is now 11 years old and is such a sweet girl...this is my favorite picture of the weekend...Makes me sort of want Erik to experience having a daughter...Just a little bit!!
Time 11:45 PM