Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Leprechaun?


Well, I ALMOST forgot about my favorite contest of the week! If you have never heard of I Heart Faces, then you must be crazy because it is the blog that is sweeping the community! This weeks theme is green and I just had to post a little picture of my favorite little leprechaun! Happy Saint Patrick's day everyone!


Thanks Leah for the reminder!!

Good luck to all who enter!



24 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

McCrakensx4 said...

Too cute! My boys are my lucky leprechauns!! Especially Brendan since he turned 9 today!! Great pic! Good luck!

He And Me + 3 said...

Maybe...if not he is sure green with envy of the other lucky one:) What a cute picture! Love it!

Lara said...

Your son is definitely a cute little leprechaun! I like the green.

Lori said...

great picture... and those glasses are too funny

Leah said...

No Problem My Friend, I knew you'd come up with a cool pic!

Kameron said...

Such a cute shot! You are so funny! One day after St.Patty's day and you already have a new layout! I am still working on the purse. It's slow going since I haven't made one before (hhaha, I'm overly ambitious sometimes), but hey, you did say it was going to be a summer purse right? :o)

Stephanie said...

I love the new blog look!!! So cool!

Melinda said...

What a fun photo for this week's theme! And I love the photo in your header. The blog looks great!

~Laura said...

Cute picture.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How cute is that. Great green entry...

Complicated Mama said...

What a great picture!!

Good luck with the contest.

I wish I had known about it, I have an adorable picture of my little girl as well.

Hope you had a great St Patty's day!! :)

Joan said...

Tarah,
Stop by my blog tomorrow, I have something special for you!
Blessings

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, call your Grandpa up, tell him some blog-stalker wants to ride up to your house with him and see if he doesn't cancel his visit and send you directly to a mental institution without Passing Go or Collecting $200!!!

=0)

Thanks for the invite now! I think I could just about travel anywhere in the U.S., stay with Blogger Buddies and never have to pay for a hotel!!! Problem is, everyone going on the cruise is gonna wanna stay at my house as they head thru Texas!

Alicia said...

Now that is GREEN!! :)

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, Tara...you must have been reading my mind, or we are on the same wave length..LOL.

I was going back to your blog to "refollow" you again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why I stopped the first time???

Okay..I'm back..LOL

Jane Anne said...

That is one GREEN photo! I love the glasses.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Your blog is looking fantastic. I love what you have going on in the sidebar! So cute!

Purple, green, vibrant...love it!

Great job and great pix ")

Life with Kaishon said...

This is green like nobody's business : ). WOW : ).

Tracey said...

Your blog is WAY too cute! I will be stalking you! LOL Your "team" is adorable! This picture is great! I could not find a good greenpicture for this weeks I heart faces. I really like this one!

Natalie said...

So cute! Love the "green" theme!

Jenn said...

What a cute blog!! What a cool little leprechaun!

Boybarian Dad said...

Your lucky leprechaun is so cute, lol. Did he play any jokes on anyone? :)

Oh, I answered your question on my post.

B Dad

Debra said...

Wow....Tarah you are an amazing photographer! Great pic, my friend.

Happy Sunday to you!

4 Lettre Words said...

That is really cool!