Friday, May 15, 2009

Shh...It's a Secret..Until Monday that is!

If the suspense is killing you...then you MUST check out Five Moms & A Blog....






21 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Boybarian Dad said...

you're crazy :)

Leah said...

What's the secret! I have to wait a whole day?!

Kameron said...

Man, secrets just kill me!!

Miti said...

Nahhh Nahhh Nahhh Boooo Boooo

I know all about it....

He And Me + 3 said...

OO OO pick me I know I know.

momstheword said...

Well, I never could keep a secret, lol.......I can be bribed with chocolate!!!!!

Bridget said...

Hi, I came over from Mimi's blog but I've visited on Not Me Mondays. Who could resist clicking on your catchy title! :D Your boys are adorable and I can't wait to see what you five girls have up your sleeves! Your new blog looks like lots of fun!

Alicia said...

Can't wait to see what's in store!!!!

Nikowa@KHA said...

ooh Can't wait!


BTW, where do you get the girl images? I've seen them on a few blogs & have forgotten to ask. LOL

Beth E. said...

This is going to be so much fun...I can hardly wait! :o)

wife.mom.nurse said...

I'm totally curious!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh, I have just found out your secret and I am so excited for you!

This is so cool and I cannot wait to see what is in store!!!

~Julie

Lisa said...

looking forward to the first post.

Stephanie said...

Ah man...I'm not good at waiting! :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Fresh Mommy said...

Ohhhh, sounds so interesting!! Fun!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Tim said...

uuuuhhhhmmm. I just wanted to let you know that i missed your Vlogemotions post this week. :( Hoping you will be back soon!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Tarah,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Life with Kaishon said...

The suspense is killing me! For realz!

E @ Scottsville said...

Woo hoo!!!

I can't BELIEVE my internet was down for the entire weekend of our BIG REVEAL. It killed me!!!

But at least I have internet at work - I could hardly wait to get here this morning. ha ha ha

Darcie said...

Thought I had better hop on as a follower, since I know(through blogging)2 of the 3 ladies...I thought I better get to know you.

Congrats on the new blog!

Alicia W. said...

Going to check it out now, thanks!