Monday, August 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces... Silly Faces

Another week at I ♥ Faces and I have to play along. Of course, this may not be the silliest out there....but it is pretty much what most of my "photo shoots" look like with my boys! Every other photo has to be a silly face or they won't give me a good one...Guess I can handle that!~



Please go and check out I ♥ Faces. This week is sure to be a great one!



Signature

39 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

MadeInCanarias said...

LOL! He is so handsome.

4 Lettre Words said...

Very cute!

Lori said...

that is too funny... makes you wonder what he was thinking

Stephanie said...

I can totally relate to that! He still so handsome though..even when he's playing around!

Kameron said...

He looks like he is trying not to crack up but is anyway!! So cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute and I love his little shirt. So sweet.

Unknown said...

My boys are the same way... well actually just one of them.. but it makes the pictures that much more fun to look at!

Darcie said...

He totally is making me smile. Thanks!

Tracy P. said...

Cute! We have more than our share of funny faces too. I will definitely have to check the entries out this week.

Bridget said...

I had to do that with Kyle's class last year. In order to get them to stand still and take a good picture, I had to promise them a fun, crazy picture afterward. Funny, but the second picture is my favorite!! :D

Caroline Ghetes Photography said...

OMG! Are you sure this isn't an entry for the most adorable boy in the world? I have a weakness for little boys and glasses, lol! Very cute shot! : )

Natalie said...

Great entry. Sometimes we look too hard for the perfect smile when in a few years we will realize how important these silly pictures are showing us exactly their little personalities! He is a handsome little dude :)

Kim and Dennis said...

What a cutie pie!

tiarastantrums said...

I think he knows he's cute- right?

April said...

He has my vote!

christy rose said...

He is adorable!

Jennifer W. said...

Soooo cute!!
Jen

Carrie Vines said...

That is so stinkin' cute!

Kim said...

Now that i am blogging my son hates to have his picture taken. I do a get a few good one but I agree that most of his pictures look like your son, still cute though of course :). My daughter on the other hand thinks its a photo shoot everytime I pull the camera out, lol!

Have a great week!

Joan said...

Too cool for school!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Love it - the whole pic!! What a cutie!!

More Than Words said...

What a personality!!!!! Love it!

Mich said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh ho, this is great!

Melinda said...

LOL - he is such a cutie...even with that silly little smirk : )

Jane Anne said...

Well, as long as they are willing to give you a good face during the photo shoot!! I bet you enjoy the silly ones just as much. Great photo!

Alicia W. said...

He is such a little cutie! Great entry.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a handsome little dude. Reminds me on the little guy on Jerry McGuire. Ya' just can't hide a personality like that. Have a wonderfully blessed evening. Enjoyed my visit.

Patti H said...

now there is a goodlooking little man! Love it

Courtney and the Boys said...

Isn't that the truth? I get these kinds of faces every time I try to get a good pic of my boys. :)

Lyryn said...

Great Face! ;)

Unknown said...

Too cute! :-) I love your cuties in their glasses - it makes me want Jayci to get glasses :-) haha

seriously great shot though!

Jeanna said...

He is adorable!

Keri said...

Such a handsome little man!

Unknown said...

He is so cute : ) and I totally know what you are going thru because Kaish and Naji are in non picture taking moods lately too. Is it too much to ask for one photo shoot a day? Seriously : ) You would think they would be happy to help. Not. So. Much : )

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too cute.....

Kat said...

Silly face. Great post and my boys have those shoes.

JennyMac said...

Darling!

Anonymous said...

Is this his reaction to Favre turning purple? :) Cute pic.