Saturday, November 28, 2009

A THANKSGIVING TO REMEMBER


What were we thankful for this year? A lot. Our thankful list was L-O-N-G!
 We had a wonderful day of relaxing with my husbands family (yes, they are now mine also)!

We are soo blessed!
The kids behaved so well, and we even got NAPS this year!
I've been waiting for this for 5 long years! Another thing to be Thankful for!

How was your Thanksgiving?



24 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Andrea said...

AMEN...sounds like a great day.
Blessings and prayers, andrea

Cathy said...

Naps on Thanksgiving!?! Awesome! I didn't get that, but I did get one today. lol

Anonymous said...

Love the collage.

Rachel said...

Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving!

A NAP?!?! Since when do moms get one of those? And please remind me what they are because I have a 3-year old on a sleep strike... :)

Stephanie said...

Oh yes a nap is something to be VERY thankful for!

I didn't even take pics this year...lazy me!

Sonya said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving.Jealous of the naps...I felt gulity for taking one since there were so many people to visit with.

Mich said...

loved the pictures...

A nap? What is that? Sounds really really good!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanksgiving was fun..short but fun. We had a blast decorating the tree too. I love your collage. should have ordered that from walgreens for free:)
Hugs,
Mimi

Bridget said...

Sounds like an awesome Thanksgiving!!

Kim said...

I love the eat, play, nap repeat! We definately enjoyed our Thanksgiving!

Bits-n-Pieces said...

I love your collage layout!!
My thanksgiving was good, too...just posted the pics!

christy rose said...

sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was so wonderful too!!! Loved all the pics!

Heather said...

Yay for naps!!!! I got one too. : ) Looks like you had a great time!

Jennifer W. said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!
Jen

E @ Scottsville said...

Mine was blessed and glorious! =0)

Glad yours went good and AMEN to naps!!! WOO HOO!

((ps - the header fits PERFECTLY on my screen now!))

More Than Words said...

Everything looks wonderful, and I love that living room!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. Yay for the naps.. I am sure they were very much deserved!

Tracy P. said...

Beautiful! Everything looks so good.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a spread for a magazine! So glad you had a fabulous day.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Unknown said...

Yay for naps! 5 years you have been waiting? Get out. I hope they were PERFECT naps!

Kameron said...

I was thankful that my newborn slept peacefully on my lap through a Scampoli Family game of Aaaples to Apples, also known as 2 hours of screaming (18 people make lots of noise!!).

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Can I just say (if I have never said it before) how much I love your pictures??

I love coming to your site to see all the bright pictures.... your photoshop and photography skills are amazing!:)

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like y'all had a great day... We actually celebrated the Sunday before with a couple of American families... I was very thankful for SURE! : ) Great collage

Kelly said...

Great pics!! Looks full bellies and fun times!!