Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free For All Friday...WINNER!!!


Working all weekend means that you all got a little extra time to enter the contest!
Results from Random.org!

Min: 1

Max: 94

Result: 85

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

                         That means the winning person is:
                                Loren from Magoos News!



Congratulate her, and Loren...let me know what you want!

8 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Loren said...

OH MY GOODNESS :) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I would love to have the B&N card :)

I am sooo excited !!
Thankyou soooo much :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love Loren! woo hoo. Congrats girlfriend. Nice giveaway too girl.

Tina Fisher said...

Congrats Loren!

Beth E. said...

Hooray for Loren! I'm so glad she won. :-)

Sandy said...

I love Loren, too! I'm going to go congratulate her right now!

The Real Me! said...

Well if it couldn't be me, I'm glad it was her! LOL!

Carol said...

Yay for Loren. A B & N card is the best!

McCrakensx4 said...

What an awesome prize and congrats to Loren!!