Sunday, December 5, 2010

365 {305-324}

Will I sign up for 365 again? Um, perhaps I am not the best example of what a 365 is all about. I have been taking pictures left and right, however I just can't seem to find the time to download them, let alone blog them.

I am feeling much like QB did when he received an "F" on one of his math exams....
You won't find me saying much but I am doing my best to not feel so stressed out about being behind....

Once again, thanks for being along for the ride...

365/305-309






365/310-315




 I family that is in our small group at Church asked me if I could take a few shots for their Christmas Card. I was happy to do so, although, I have to say that I am totally an OUTDOOR photographer. It is were I am most comfortable. I was able to get enough shots for their card ;)
This is the logo that I have been playing around with. I like simple designs and my nick name is T Fenn so it makes sense to me....any feedback? I will take good and bad...

365/316-317

Guess who is playing Basketball AND Hockey...does that kid even take a collarbone injury seriously? Nope. Dr said, I think Basketball is fine and Hockey would be a no-go but your parents can decide that. If they want you in Goalie gear than I am OK with it... HA! No slowing him down..;)

365/318-324


This is my Christmas Card this year... if you are not on the mailing list, consider this our Seasons Greetings!

18" and counting.....WHY DO I LIVE HERE?




Why is this photo soo grainy. I am annoyed. Not at the editing but just by the pure crapiness of it all ;)
PS...my tree is all leany this year so I have dubbed it the "WHOVILLE TREE"...

Getting caught up!

13 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Tracy said...

Great job catching up! :)

Ick on that snow, but pretty deco picks. Nice family shots all around.

If you do want to sign up again it's time!

http://mommytography365.blogspot.com/p/project.html

Andrea said...

WOW....awesome and I do mean awesome pictures!
Blessings,
andrea

Kim said...

Great pictures! I feel all caught up now. Happy Holidays.

Sonya said...

nice photos of the boys.I'll have to have you take some of my kiddos soon before you become too expensive for me! blogging has been slow for me too...blog fatigue maybe?In December I will do better...

Le Petit Sweet said...

Great pics, Tarah. I love the shots of the boys and the ornament cluster turned out really cute...your so innovative. :)

April said...

Your pictures are great, as usual! It is hard to keep up with just about anything these days, isn't it? Breathe in and breathe out! I think your logo is super snazzy! ;)

Kristal said...

so many great shots! I hope you join us again!

Stacy said...

Great picture! I am also an outdoor photographer..lol. Lighting inside scares me,and I about have a break down doing a wedding:/ I LOVE the Christmas card! What a great idea to do a top10!

We would like a little snow in the south,but not that much!

SuperMom Blues said...

I love your pictures! You and Mimi have actually inspired me to do this. I will probably not be quite as good at is as you guys are, LOL, but I embrace the challenge! I think it will be a great way for me to keep up on everything that happens to us over the year.

Great pics!!

Mikki said...

What a great group of pictures. It's been great following along.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so proud of you. I loved all the photos...just beautiful. I can't even tell you which one i liked the best. They were all superb this time. That baby is precious...I think I want another one. Someone slap me.

wife.mom.nurse said...

love this post Mrs. T Fenn :)

The boys are getting so big.

as usual, i love your photos.

The family shoot came out great :)

happy new year :)

Beth in NC said...

Where are you? Where have you been?