Saturday, May 17, 2008

Menahga Visit


Greeting from Up North Minnesota! I have not blogged for a couple of days as we decided to take a short trip to Menahga to visit my mom and dad. I will have some really cute pics to post because we stopped at this great barn for a few shots...I am really digging the photography thing! It was windy and a little cool. The boys enjoyed golfing! Mom and I enjoyed a NAP!

More soon.

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Ding Ding Dorn said...

You can totally see the love in this picture. Great capture. Also, love how their glasses are touching oh so gently. Can't wait to see the rest! I am loving the photography thing too!

Lisa said...

Great picture with Poppi, nice to see your dad, do you have pics of your mom? Tell them I said hello.
Photography has changed, remember when we tried not to clip the head?