Monday, February 9, 2009

I♥Faces...Silly



This is just one site that I can't get enough of...Mild Obsession? Maybe..I like to think of it as a learning tool to get better at taking photographs.

This weeks theme is Silly!! Yeah. I have been waiting for this week for a couple now, it is finally here! If you have not had a chance to check out I♥Faces, please do so!!! The site is awesome and the people who run it are marvelous! Plus, this weeks winner will get a great prize!!!

Here are a couple of my boys being silly with suckers....gotta love those colors!!!

Till next post!


15 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Kameron said...

Once again they are too cute and I love those colors!! I FINALLY mailed your shirts. I sent them priority since I stink and they took so long. Thanks for being so cool about it, it has been a stressful few weeks in our family and it is only going to get worse (hubby just had knee surgery today). I hope you like them!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

OMG, they are too cute. Love the suckers.

Carebear said...

Very clever shots! Fun and silly!

Anonymous said...

Love the poses, the suckers and the color!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are some of my favorites. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love those suckers! So cute. Thanks for the fabric. It's great. Love all the prints!

Nicole O'Dell said...

What FUN pictures!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

These pics are so great! Your boys are just awesome, my friend.

I'm lovin ya tonight! Happy Monday to you!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

These are great!! I love the colors of the pops!!

Anonymous said...

nice pictures, i like your postproduction.

Keri said...

Golly gee, these are super fun! Have I mentioned how cute your boys are? Fantastic colors!

Unknown said...

Lollipops are such great props. Your picture is bursting with colors. Your son is so cute.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a funky, fun photo. So awesome!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Sos said...

Wow, Mason looks like such a big kid.You really have major photography skills. Sadly, my SLR is still on manual. This spring, I'm taking a community ed course.

Melinda said...

That is a really cool photo! Love the colors!