Monday, September 14, 2009

I Heart Faces...Contemplation Week




I've been contemplating whether or not to enter  the I Heart Faces contest this week..
CONTEMPLATION! 
You simply HAVE TO Check out the site this week, there are already some phenominal photos...
good thing I am not a judge!!!
This photo was taken at QB's 1st football scrimmage. 
He was deep in thought about something. Just chillin on the sidelines. 
Good luck this week to all who enter!

Signature

27 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

RI Kids Consignment Sale said...

Your shots are always so bright and crisp! Love it!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love the color! He has such a cute expression on his face. :)

Julie Rivera said...

He's probably wondering why he has so much gear on and if he will be able to get up by himself! There is something so cute about young boys in full football pads.

Darcie said...

Good luck...great picture of your little guy!

Carrie said...

Cool picture! I'm sure he was thinking about how to flank....haha! Okay, I don't know what that means either, but he's super cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great picture. Love it! I can't get up, Mom Help!

Jennifer W. said...

Cool shot!
Jen

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Well, it's a GREAT contemplation photo. I thought it looked like he was contemplating knocking that camera right out of your hands. =0)

Erica

Unknown said...

Fun and cool shot! Love the color!

McCrakensx4 said...

What a great shot...I am surprised they are letting him play tackle with glasses and not sports glasses...be careful with those things!!

Jennifer Haas said...

Great shot, I agree they are really good photos. I will have to check out the contest.

Unknown said...

Cute photo & I love your blog design.

Cathy said...

Such a great picture!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Look at him, I love it...

Hana said...

So cute! Glad you decided to enter! I just entered for the first time in months...I feel so out of it! LOL! Good luck this week!

momstheword said...

Tarah he's a cutie! I love how it turned out. The colors are so crisp and clear and he looks so cute!

Kim said...

Great one! I will have to stop over to check out some more. I saw one other super sweet one today too! Have a great week!

Amanda said...

Great colors!

Carin said...

That was so cute the way you said you have been "contemplating" entering the contest =) Such a good picture too. You are going to have to give me tips on how to handle being a football mom =)

More Than Words said...

Very cute!!!!

April W said...

I love the colors. He is super cute. Great job. Thanks for visiting my blog.

christy rose said...

He is definitely contemplating something! That is such a good pic. I think you will win!

Unknown said...

What a great little pose! :-) he is too cute my friend!

Unknown said...

I love it. So great Tarah! But then, when don't I love your pictures. And good description too about how you were contemplating wether or not to enter. How did you get so clever? : )

Maureen said...

What a great shot! Love the color tones :)

Unknown said...

Oh that FACE! What a doll! You always have the best pictures! Have a super weekend! : )

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you did enter... this picture is AMAZING!!

Love those crooked glasses! :)

Blessings-
Amanda