Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces...Out Takes!




Here it is, the cutest out take that I could find!!!
This was taken at Receivers Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast.
I was trying to get 3 little boys to look at me Receiver looked up at me and said
no more pictures, but my camera snapped accidentally.
WHOOPS! Here comes cuteness...who can resist that orange mustache?

Check out I♥Faces this week. The out takes are amazingly funny!

14 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute for real...that is the bestest outtake ever. I am loving his eyes and his smile and that mustache.

Jane Anne said...

Now that is one cute outtake! What an amazing smile that boy has.

The Mom Jen said...

What a doll face! Those eyes! Those eyelashes!!

Andrea said...

What a precious smile. Absolutely Adorable!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Bridget said...

Love that outtake!!

Tracy P. said...

How cute!! Most of us would LOVE our intentional pictures to turn out half that good!!

Kim said...

He is the cutest kid no matter what look at those ice blue eyes!

Darcie said...

How can this be an outtake? It is way too cute to be an outtake!

christy rose said...

Love the orange mustache!! LOL He is so cute!

Kameron said...

Even your outtakes are awesome!! Sorry I've been so absent lately. I have been dying to blog again!

Unknown said...

OK that is SO not an outtake!

Awesome and adorable! Those eyes - my goodness I would be shooting them all day!

Love and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jill

Mamí♥Picture said...

【ツ】LOL the Cutest Indeed【ツ】

wife.mom.nurse said...

Yep, irresistible!! He makes me smile :)

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. He is so cute. I could look at him all day : )