Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worst Christmas Gift EVA...TRY TO BEAT THIS ONE!

Welcome to the 1st installment of the
WORLD'S WORST CHRISTMAS GIFTS EVA!!!
You know it has happened to you, maybe your just too nice to admit it, but deep down inside you were thinking "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY BOUGHT THIS"??? Maybe you even thought to yourself.."Does this person even really like me"?

So we flash back to the 80's.
A period in time where my hair looked like this:



If you would like to check out the rest of my post...please click on over to the 5 Moms today!






10 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Anonymous said...

yes, the "someone" gave everyone else kick a$$ gifts. Like $200 gifts (each) & I get a generic cheese grater.

Andrea said...

See you over at 5 moms and a blog.
Blessings, andrea

E @ Scottsville said...

On my way over. This oughtta be good!

He & Me + 3 said...

So sorry for your gifts my friend. I think I got some matching ones too...atleast one year.

christy rose said...

I so remember everyone's hair looking like yours here! LOl But you are absolutely gorgeous!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Ah I understand... I have a certain family member who gives the worst gifts to me. In fact, she has never given me a good gift in 14 years. She never remembers my birthday either, but that's another story.

Bits-n-Pieces said...

ooh, wait til you find out the "worst gift" I got this year!
*goin over the moms....

Cathy said...

Headed over!

JennyMac said...

Please ask before you show my spiral perm.

Happy New Year Tarah! Off to check out the post.

Lisa said...

Happy New Year Tarah to you and your family.