Tuesday, October 5, 2010

365 {268-274}

So I break all the rules with most traditional 365 posts
 so what is the difference if I take 7 pictures in one day?
Thats what I thought...no objections!

Sunday
365-268
Took the boys to the apple orchard. I love that place...too bad me and every other person had that on the agenda for a beautiful Sunday afternoon where the Vikings did not play...My Bad!!! :)

Monday
365-269
We were all a little tired, a busy weekend and just wanted to crash!!!

Tuesday
365-270
I seriously love this photo....not sure why but it just really pops to me.
If only those glasses were pushed up a bit more...(story of my life)!


Wednesday
365-271
I love when my boys do things that are photographically easy.
Does not happen very often! 
Thursday
365-272
You would not know that this boy broke his collarbone on last Monday would ya?
Mom is the master of disguise with that vest on!!!;)  
Friday
365-273
How can I resist, a cute boy and a large pumpkin....
FALL is PRICELESS! 
Saturday
365-274
I'm hardly ever in photos these days and this is what I get when I ask to be in one!!!
Oh well, I tried!



16 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Rachel said...

I absolutely adore that last photo! I'm guessing it's pretty true to life? :)

Liz at 4 GUYS and A DOLL said...

Great pics ....love the apple orchard too!

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

love the pictures especially the frame one

~Laura said...

Great pics! Did you get them glasses that match?

Jen said...

Those boys are the cutest! Funny guys! Awesome specs!

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute. I love the apple one and the pumpkin one of R. Too funny that we both got pictures of our babies on the biggest pumpkins at the patch.

Tracy said...

I love the one on Tuesday and the last one!!! Great job...no worries...catching up is better than not!

Mighty M said...

Great pics - I love those glasses!

Kristal@knit1kids4.wordpress.com said...

Great shots - love the one with you!

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

Great pics!! Your boys are so photogenic, and the last pic w/the 3 of you together is perfect!!

Seizing My Day said...

I love that last photo!!! LOVE it!

wife.mom.nurse said...

looks like some fall fun is happening in your neck of the woods!

Enjoy.

Is it wrong to say that I am jealous?

I want it to be fall! it is 95 degrees here and not a yellow, or orange leaf in sight.

The boys are getting so big and are as CUTE as ever!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

How can you stand all that cuteness?!?
Your boys are Adorable!
Have a Fabulous Tuesday!

Libbie said...

Tarah your boys are adorable!! I think you needed & pictures from your trip!!!! Your editing is beautiful too! Glad you guys have fun! I think I have given up on the Vikes this fall :) I thought Moss would do the trick but I wasn't really impressed last night :)

ShannonDBR said...

The boys are getting big. I miss you stopping by...

Blessings,

Shannon

Seizing My Day said...

Fabulous week at a glance in one day?!! ha ha! Love the pumpkin shot... and the collar bone... ouch... poor little monkey!~ Hope he is on the mend!