Sunday, November 7, 2010

365 {275-304}

I can hardly believe that it has been a month...man, my days are flying by and I barely even spend time on the computer once I get home from work (just doesn't seem fair to the boys these days)!

So a quick 30 day recap:
*Job is super busy.....
*House Projects
*Boys Halloween (Donald Trump and Skeleton)
*QB broke his collarbone so we have been healing...
*Spending lots of time on school work (boys and studying..not so easy)!
*Quiet nights with my hubs snuggled on the coach;)
*I've been taking some photos of friends and family in my spare time...

Here is a 30 day collage recap as well. I am all about killing as many birds as possible so here goes 30!!!



I hope all of you are well...I look forward to catching up on some blogs today!!!





6 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Look at you catching up in one swoop. i swear with the way my days have been going lately I need to take a year break from everything. Life goes on. The pictures are turning out great of all your photo shoots and I love the ones of the boys. CUTE. I really need to get my kids in their Christmas outfits this week while it is warm & get our pictures done. Hope this week is less stressful for me and that you have a good one too. Don't you love how I make it about me all the time? :) That's what family is for!
Great job on the collage too.

Bridget said...

Great photos! Glad you're all caught up

The Not So Perfect Housewife said...

Love the collage..

Seems like this is a busy time of year for alot of people.. including me..LOL

Kristal@knit1kids4.wordpress.com said...

Nice collage... wish I could see some of them bigger!

Edie Mindell said...

Sounds like you had a busy yet fun 30 days back then. I love the part where you spent cuddle nights with your hubby on the couch. So sweet and relaxing.:-)

Tracy said...

NIce scoop!