Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AMD LIVE! Have you heard of it?

OK, so I think I have expressed to most of the free world that my boss was coming into town for a once a year ride along to see how well I do my job...turns out I am fantastic like I thought I was (HA HA). Always room for improvement.

I decided to blog tonight about a really cool tool that I talk to Retail employees about all the time. It is called AMD LIVE! (http://www.amdlive.com/) You do NOT have to have an AMD machine to load this (psss, you can have Intel, but NOT MAC)....It is several pieces of software that you can add to your machine.
There is this really great software that is part of this called ORB. In a nutshell, it allows you to access your home desktop from ANY COMPUTER...ANYWHERE...so what that means is you have a new CD downloaded and you are at your best friends house and she wants to hear it before she buys it...You log into orb and play it for her on her computer...you can even give her access to your pictures, music, if she wants to....Check it out when you get a chance!

1 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Keep the training coming. I think I am getting it...So glad that your drive around went well. Talk soon!