Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friday Travel Tip....


Just so you know, Friday is NOT over until I rest my head on the pillow...so even though it is the wee hours of the morning, I am still counting this as a Friday blog!
I was asked to check out a site called http://www.nineblue.com/. Have you ever planned a family trip only to find yourself asking 2 days into the trip...isn't there MORE kids stuff? This happens to Erik and I all the time. Have we ever really done anything about it? No. Well the great individuals as Nine Blue have discovered some of the most fantastic travel destinations and incorporated the best that the location has to offer as far as children are concerned...YES, this means restaurants, movie theatres, special shows or events ect. Depending on the location there is a small charge ranging from $6.99 - $11.99 for a PDF formatted book on whichever destination you choose! Pretty great idea...it even comes with printable kids coloring sheets for the plane that can be specific to where you are going. I used this for when we were in Vegas and it was a real life saver. Even for someplace like Vegas...there is more than the Hoover Dam and the Light Show. I would have NEVER know about the restaurants and the family friendly shows because they are not advertised as frequently in the city.
So, from the Fenn Family to yours...check out one of our Travel Tips with kids....trust me you will thank us....(Um, I mean you will thank Nine Blue...www.nineblue.com)!!!

3 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

I will check it out, I wonder if they can give me more places in my own backyard...since I am such the world traveler. Mason seems thrilled about Nineblue too. Look at his face. He is killing me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the info about Nineblue. Always looking for cool things that are kid-friendly. Can you believe I cut Q's hair? It's so low maintenence.Oh,my dad sent my blog to everyone in Louisiana and Texas that we know so you might start to have visitors on your blog from the southland since you're linked to mine. Just warning you...ha ha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why have you kept this from us so long? What else are holding out on? Thanks for a fun night Friday! It was great to hang out minus the little darlings :)