After a day like the one I had, I sort of started to ponder the going back to school days....although a small piece of me realizes that I did not utilize this Summer to spend as much "Quality" time with the boys as I would have liked, I am grateful for the time that we had and I know that there were some great memories there! So, as I countdown my top 10 today is what makes the mom bus better than the standard mode of school transportation? Or does it at all....
Share your thoughts...I'm open!
10. Don't have the fear that my kid gets put on the wrong bus to Timbuktu.
9. Gas Prices...HA
8. Something cool about drop off and pick up
7. Mom waits in the line....Jaxon talks to friends and keeps me waiting
6. No spit wads
5. No making fun of one of my kids for glasses (we know that happens)
4. Me, standing on the corner in my PJ's and a winter vest...(you know who you are!)
3. Having to be out of the house by 8:15am...that never happens in Summer
2. Lost backpack is a thing of the past....
1. Don't have to buy another Christmas gift....(unless it is to reward myself..)