Well my good friend Debra has tagged me, and in response to this tagging, I am required to tell you 15 random things about myself. So, as this is every bloggers dream, I am going to selfishly indulge in things that just may bore you to death...but here I go:
15. I have a knack for things, now this does not mean that I am good at everything (just ask my hubby) but one of my blessings is that I pick up on things quickly.
14. I love the smell of my children's necks...that may seem weird but they smell so sweet and I just love to give um a good sniff...(if you stop following my blog I will understand..=)
13. I am horrible at math. Really bad..like I need a calculator on my cell phone bad...
12. My husband and I joke more frequently than we are serious...it is how we both deal !!!
11. I could really use a good eyebrow wax right now....little out of control.
10. I never attended college. 2 days in Nursing school and I bolted. Afraid, I would mess up the math!!!
9. I have a horrible "Jelly Bean Dress" picture... I will have to tell you more about that later!
8. I am on the yearbook committee at school and that was my first publish photography work!
7. I would really like a Tummy Tuck someday. Seriously, if any of you are surgeons...contact me.
6. I am doing the AWAKEN study at church and I have read my Bible for every day and I am on day 27.
5. I secretly want to be a recording artist. I have written about 15 songs but, I am not sure where to begin with that.
4. I am obsessed with the Cricut machine. It is amazing and I scrapbook, label and just do plainsilly stuff on it!
3. I have never had a regular cleaning lady. I would really like one, but I am too picky.
2. I love to experiment in the kitchen, with all kinds of recipes. I also doctor almost everything.
1. I love Jesus, and all the relationships via blogging that he has given me. My faith has grown immensely.
Now that all of you are snoring....WAKE UP...Hop over to one of these other blogs because, I am tagging:
Lisa @ Lisa Luvs Life
Elaine @ Matters of the Heart
Kameron @ A Wrinkle in Time
Alright ladies...time for me to get to know you more...get cracking!!!