So here we go again...the blogging worlds idea to free therapy! The best part, none of us are judged (unless you count the uncontrollable laughter in the background)!
1. I did NOT clean the toilet this week with my face washcloth. WHAT? Yes, you heard me correctly. Why on earth would someone do that...I have a favorite wash cloth and I think I was in a phone coma when I DID NOT wipe around and inside the bowl..(and just in case you were wondering, it was thrown out..) YUCK!
2. My son did NOT stay home from school on Friday with a case of pink eye and the 1st thing I did NOT think was OMGosh did he wipe his face with the toilet wash cloth? He could not have, I threw that away! It was some other disgusting child who brings home germs like that, for sure it was NOT his mother...
3. Oh, which brings me to the other fun thing that I did not do....mixed up the eye drops with ear drops...who can't read? Certainly not mom. I check, double check and then still put the wrong drops in my kids eye...Its OK, poison control is on speed dial and it was no biggie (unless you ask my 7 yr old) =)
4. While up at the cabin, I did NOT realize that I had left a load of bread up there for a good month. Then when I realized it, I noticed there was no mold and I did NOT think to myself...start making your own bread. What kind of bread does not go bad in a month? Not Mine.
5. I did NOT opt to blog this week over several more important things like remembering my children and hubby's name. Even though I told myself I would NOT get re-addicted.... Anyone interested in my new blog??...BLOGAHOLICS ANONYMOUS. Nope not me.
6. Lastly, It was NOT ME who accidentally put the wrong kind of gas in my car at the gas station. Luckily, I noticed this right away and did not make a difference. That is of course unless you are counting all the jumping and screaming that I was doing on the GAS CAM. I am sure that I should NOT be embarrassed about that one at all...It wasn't me anyways....
Exactly what did you NOT do this week? Check out MCKMama's Blog to get the skinny on everyone else!!!