Yet another installment of my favorite..."NOT ME's" of the week. So, here I go telling you what I most certainly did not do this week.....
1. I most certainly did NOT tell a poll-ster on the phone this week that I was voting for Ross Perot again because I am TIRED of all the calls....Nope NOT ME!!!
2. I did not accidentally goof around with my son and poke him in the eyeball to the point of needing a patch...the day after Halloween..NOT ME
3. It was NOT ME who re-gifted candy to the late trick or treaters from my children's buckets.
4. I most certainly DID NOT make my boys take Halloween pictures as if they were models and I would NEVER think of using them as a potential Christmas card. That would be cheesy and almost wrong...NOPE not me!
5. It could NOT have been me who almost took the Mirror off my car by checking the mail..I mean really who "Misses" the mailbox...that person must be a MORON and that COULD NOT BE ME!!!
6. Last but not least, there was no way that I ate a whole Butter finger bar the night of Halloween. I mean, as if the fun size bars were not enough...I had to go and NOT eat an entire candy bar! NOT ME...(PS, I will always be skinny) HA !
Hope you enjoyed my "NOT ME's". Please visit Mckmama if you know what is good for you. This is the best Free therapy that blogging can buy!
21 hours ago