Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday..Boo Boo


17 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Elaine said...

Adorable.

Liz said...

Ahhhhh... so cute

Alicia said...

How cute!

He And Me + 3 said...

Who's legs are those? We are constantly telling our kids to only write on paper...and then this...it is just too cute!

Baseballs and Tutu's said...

So cute!!! That's funny.

Liz said...

Awww...poor sad knee :(

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like Colin's knees! Cute

Kameron said...

Cute. Someone needs to buy that girl some new jeans!! :o)

MoodyMama (a.k.a. Heidi) said...

Too funny!

Natalie said...

Are those your babies legs? Soooo creative!

tollesons4him said...

That is so great I love it....
Happy ~WW~

Named Alicia said...

Too cute!

Jane Anne said...

Cute, cute photo! I do Wordless Wednesdays sometimes. This week I participated in WFMW.

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Awww, I LOVE it! So cute!

Keli said...

Your knees??? hee hee Hilarious and cute!

Debra said...

Tarah,

You crack me up! I needed to see this tonight! Thanks for the smile!

((hugs))

Baseballs and Tutu's said...

I tagged you...come take a look :)