Saturday, July 19, 2008

Big MAC attack!


So, today was the day that we broke down and bought a MAC!!! 

I know...I really have no idea what I am doing on it right now but it is hooked up and functional. 
Any new tips from MAC users appreciated! Yeah right there are (4) of us reading this blog! 

Maybe I will spend the better part of the next year figuring it out! 

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
He & Me + 3 said...

ok, I am so tired. I made another mistake. Anywho...
You are soooooooooooo in trouble missy! As I sit here and type on my Vic 20. What is up with that? Too bad you aren't on the Dave Ramsey debt free snowball. I gotta live like no one now, so I can live like no one later. Get it? Therefore no computer for me now...but 3 computers once debt free. Congrats! I am so happy for you!