Monday, July 28, 2008

The "Naked" Chef



This was too funny to pass up. A while ago I had a craft at my house and we made these really cute chef hats. I placed it in the closet for another time and when I ran across it tonight it was PERFECT because Mason loves to help me cook dinner. We had just come home from swimming and he was changed into clean shorts...but no shirt. That is when I saw him at the stove. I placed the hat on him and this is what he did.....sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. It is days like these I could have 100 of them....wait, take that back I can barely handle two!!

More bloggin later- 

3 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Lisa said...

Wow, teaching him how to cook? You are going to have a very happy daughter in law one day. He looks like he is an old pro--do I see a spot on the cooking channel for him....LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh! I about peed myself. Too funny! Kolby loves to be naked, but cooking too. That is too much! Thanks for the morning laugh! Super cute chef hat. Go Mason! Isn't there a show called the Naked Chef? If not, there should be! Too Funny!

Katers said...

HA..LOVE it..if he keeps that up, you may have a real helper on your hands..go MASON! Thanks for the good laugh!