Friday, July 11, 2008

"Elm"er Fenns


Today was another georgeous Summer Day in Minnesota!


A bunch of my girlfriends decided to go to Elm Creek Park Reserve.


For me, it was last minute because my grandmother and grandfather were scheduled to be in town however my grandmother broke her ankle and is in the hospital in Brainerd so this change our entire plans for Friday and Saturday!


No worries, she is doing well but a big hic-cup in the vacation none the less.


Here are a couple of shots that were taken today.


I have copy-righted the 2 pictures (HA HA). If you don't get that joke....just read the blog below it.


I had a lot of comments on that one.......=)
Now my new goal is to "Steal" an idea per day...so watch your ideas ladies =)
Where did that "tickle tickle" come from?


Anyhow. We had a great time today...it was worth the $6.00! Gotta love deals like this....

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Hello...if you are going to use an idea that I borrowed please put a link to my blog. LOL.
You are right...great pictures. I love the one of Mason alone. Super cute. Love the title too. Daaaa daaaa That's all Folks! Don't let ?? steal your joy...keep blogging baby. LoL Thanks for the Laugh yesterday...I needed it. "Heard it from a friend, who...heard it from a friend, who..." ROTFL!

Lisa said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!