Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Miami Ink

So, it might be a strange 10yr anniversary gift and I recognize that not everyone will approve but Erik and I both decided that it was something that we wanted to do while we were in Miami.


Although, Miami Ink was unavailable (believe me, I tried), we found a really great shop on South Beach and we both took the plunge! Erik commemorated his "Shattuck" hockey days and I got something fun on my foot...
(the picture was taken right after it was done so the ink is still a little smudgy).
May I just say that this is my 2nd and final tattoo, however my 1st did not hurt.....the cherries however, almost hurt worse than child birth...and I am NOT kidding! The tattoo artist said that most women cry and scream so I am proud that I was just able to use my Lamaze breathing techniques...(good thing since they never came in handy for labor)!

Well...here is to your sleazy tattoo friend who had to inform both of her children that it is NOT OK to get a tattoo until you are married and your spouse agrees with it!

4 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

No comments from the tatto virgin. Just that you are going to have wilted cherries when you get older...LOL and why did I learn about both tattos that you have on a silly survey? where and what is the other? I am not happy missy.

He & Me + 3 said...

ok, so maybe I did have a comment. Did I just sound like your mother or what? Yikes

Unknown said...

I have a tattoo on my foot and it definitely hurt worse than any other!!! If you enjoy "Miami Ink" and tattoos, check out my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

Lisa said...

I have endured some pain in my life, I try to stay away from the induced LOL...... I did at one time check out a belly button ring, when I was 40 pounds lighter. If I ever see 140 again, I will check out the ring if I am still under age 50--he he he!