Monday, July 21, 2008

Seeing Double


Check this out!! Ha..I love coming across stuff like this!
Erik's brother Wade is turning 50 in a couple of weeks
so we have our hands on some of the Fenn archives! For those of you who may not be aware Erik is the baby of 5 boys...
yes do you believe it?
I have 2 that are borderline out of control and She had 5!!!


The picture just simply makes me think of Mason when I see Erik. Obviously, he is the little guy in the middle...
Oh, BTW check out the plaid shorts ....Back in style!!
See even styles come back around for men..
even if we wished they hadn't.

Till next blog....

3 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
He & Me + 3 said...

She had her own starting 5 for the Fenntastic Fenn Basketball team. Holy tall and skinny boys. Are Erik's brothers a lot taller than him? That is a cute and yet funny picture. Mason does look like Erik. Thanks for sharing. I laughed out loud.

Lisa said...

Genes are funny things, my kids have a filipino slant to their eyes and the Kraus slant too--thank God their still cute.