Saturday, July 12, 2008

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas.....


I am leaving for a business trip tomorrow morning to Vegas.....of course I am going to miss the kids and the hubby......Here is the picture of Jaxon when I asked him what he thought...he said

"Thumbs up for Mom", "Thumbs down for me!"


I thought that was pretty cute!


For me it has been a day of packing and getting ready...since we all know how inconvenient it is to fly these days I have to pack very strategically!


Hope everyone has a great week. I will try to blog once or twice while away!

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Poor Baby. It is hard when the primary caregiver is gone for a while just because Dad's just don't do it like Mom's do. Have a blast in Vegas. I am going with Rick tomorrow night to see that movie. Finally! Take lots of cool pics. Call me atleast once!

Lisa said...

Have fun, stay safe, work smart. Can't wait to see your pics, maybe you can make a smilebox......