Monday, July 7, 2008

Suckers





Today is kind of a gross day outside. Really humid and getting ready for a storm...we all know how that is! Anyhow, in an effort to still do something fun with the kids, I found these suckers that they got at our little friends birthday party so....we pulled them out and did a little photo shoot. I got a couple good ones...what else can I ask for...they are boys, they do NOT sit pretty and by no means do they ever stay clean!!! Ahh....An OCD's moms worst nightmare!

I'm pretty proud of these, if I do say so myself. =)
This will be my last blog for the day and I am caught up...just in time for the Bachelorette...c'mon Jason........See ya!

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Lisa said...

Yummy colorful suckers, love the editing of the photos. The boys are adorable, I see your Dad, he he he!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

YUM! My kids would so love that! I took a picture of Halee in NY with a big sucker...and then made her put it back. How mean is that? They are colorful. Great editing too! You da bomb!