Sunday, July 20, 2008

I LOVE YOU BLAIR!!!


July 20th just happens to be my cousin and really great friends birthday!!! Whoo, I am not sure that she wants me broadcasting her exact age but in an effort to show her how much I love her and am grateful that she is in my life.....I am bringing back an old favorite of ours......The Facts of Life! Any of you fans? Do you remember the "Tea for Two" episode where Blair's cousin is crippled in a wheel chair and Blair and her sing that song? Seriously one of the funniest moments that my cousin and I have ever had....well just to let you in on a little insight....we do this a lot. So to commemorate her birthday here is a top 10 list of the funniest moments that we have shared....(It's OK if they are not as funny to you!) Some of them might be an inside joke....or maybe just maybe you will know what I am talking about!!! In no particular order...
10. I LOVE YOU BLAIR.....
9. Silver Bells...
8. Say....Do you have a dollar two ninety eight?
7. Pelvis Pack
6. I'm gonna keep on copying you...cuz its the only thing I gotta do....
5. Oh my gosh...taste this it is disgusting!!!
4.Oh, Brian Boitano has fallen again....Oh...again!
3. Whenever I drink my orange juice, I think of you girl....
2. Blueberry Frozen Yogurt @ Bob's Big Boy....(A lotta B's)
1........Roller Skating in your basement....I was soo hot! =)

Happy Birthday MiMi.....I LOVE YOU BLAIR!

3 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love you too Blair! Thanks for our everyday talks & for being my sounding board. Boy, when you look at the list, it seems as though we watched alot of TV. You forgot the one about Megan dying on One life to live from lupus & them forgetting to give us the number to call for help. Just like me to crack a joke when we are both in tears. Wish you lived closer, but I am thankful for our talks! I love you Tarah the Tarah of the town! LOL

Lisa said...

What a nice tribute, I love both of you too, you are great girls and I am glad you are my sisters in Christ.

Lisa said...

PS..Tarah I am praying for your Dad, please keep me posted. Porcalla@comcast.net