Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Word Full Wednesday....




Happy Birthday to Jaxon! He has reached the "7" milestone that he has been waiting for!! I myself find these days to be bitter sweet because although I am proud of the character he has, student that he is and athlete he desires to be, I also remember the baby that he was and how many times I wished that he did not need me...the sad fact is that every day he becomes more independent and less of a baby or small boy. The age old adage "the days are long but the years are short" really does resound with me today. Nevertheless, we had a great day doing tons of things that Jaxon wanted to do:

1. School - He had a field trip to Papa John's Pizza and he made his favorite pizza (sausage & pepperoni) don't ask...
2. Pool - We grabbed the pizza and headed to the pool with our neighbors and friends for some afternoon fun.
3. Home - For a little downtime before his 6:30 playoff baseball game!
4. Baseball Game - Which they won!! Means that they play at 10:00am and 3:00pm (right in between birthday party) YIKES!

That is enough chatting for now! You must be exhausted!!!

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! I hope you had a great Day & have a wonderful & blessed year. Nice birthday blog for your boy, Tarah!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon. 7 is my favorite number. I think it happens to be lucky--so have a great year.