Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Technology Tidbit


Todays Tuesday Technology Tidbit comes from www.mpix.com. If you have not seen the site before, please do yourself a favor and check it out. I have heard about this site in many of the photography books that are out there as well as in the class that I took through Anoka County. I guess it is pretty large in the professional photography arena. I had never ordered anything from them until last week when I got a couple of 5 x 7 prints as well as several 8 x 10's. I am attaching a copy of the 8 x 10 that I got of Jaxon from Fathers Day. I really love how the colors pop. Of course, I put text on the photo at the bottom and that cut off for some reason, when I contacted them they are correcting and re-shipping for free so that was a nice change of pace! Good customer service...


Anywho, this is just a really great quality, they do so many things that it keeps it exciting and fun. I am looking forward to tinkering a little bit more and placing some orders for larger prints soon...(what will I do with them)?


Tarah's Tuesday Technology Tidbit....Toodles =)

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

I did check them out. I may be placing an order soon. Thanks for the tidbit. Back at you...Toodles!

Lisa said...

OMGosh, I am getting so addicted to this photography I will be reading those books next...LOL
Very nice picture, the colors are vivid. Nice blog and thanks for tidbit...