Friday, July 18, 2008

Tips for a Successful Marriage....Fenn Style


It's actually kind of funny because as of right now I am the last person that should be giving marriage advice!
After my large negative blowup last night I decided that this blog is for me and maybe (big maybe) for anyone else who might find it useful. I need to keep tools like this at my disposal because I am NOT perfect and I am sure that my husband would absolutely agree with me!
So here we go:
The seven deadly habits are:
criticizing, blaming, complaining, nagging, threatening, punishing, & bribing.

The seven caring habits include: supporting, encouraging, listening, accepting, trusting, respecting, & negotiating differences.
Now add on top of that some serious help from the big guy upstairs and I am hoping that I can cut out all of the deadly habits that I possess.....help me!!!!






3 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Good Tips. Everyone can use some improvements. You can also use these tips in any relationship. Thanks for sharing. Hang in there!

Lisa said...

My Grandma always said, Marriage is 50/50, both have to work at it. A good argument once in a while is good because making up is great. Some days Tito and I have to work harder than other days. Keep Jesus first place, He is the glue that holds it all together. I agree with you 100% on that one.

Katers said...

Ha..you always make me chuckle!
I'm so glad your as handy as Schnyder from 3's Company...and hot like him too..WOOHOO!!