Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Shaving Men....



Check out these adorable pics I got the other day of the "BOYS" trying to be like Dad...They did not even know that I was taking pictures of them...that is my favorite!!!


They have pretend razors that we use when it is bath time and sometimes dad puts shaving cream on for fun....well, Jaxon said that he felt a little scruffy so he went to grab his gear and apparently Mason followed....


Just thought this one was too cute to pass up.

2 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute! I love it when kids immitate us...atleast when it is something we are proud of (wink, wink)
It's embarrassing when the bust out in the grocery store..."oh I farted" LOL

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah, that one has happened to me a time or twenty!

Any who....I am out for the night!

T