Friday, October 10, 2008

Be Still My Soul...I WON SOMETHING!!!!


So far in the past 2 weeks I have won my 1st Blog Award (thanks Debra) and on Thursday, I won my 1st Blog contest!!! I have met tons of really great Christian gals while I have been blogging and I have entered a couple of fun contests along the way! I am so excited because my friend Joan @ More God = Less Me has pulled my name out of the hat to win this really great CD from Downhere...They are awesome! I have not had a whole CD, just a song or 2 on the Ipod.


Many blessings to Joan and Thank you!!!

4 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah! I used to be so lucky like my Sammy...now I never win. Good job T! Burn me a copy! LOL

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

These blog contests can really get addictive, can't they? My greatest win was a scholarship to the She Speaks conference last year.

Congrats on the win!!!

Joanne

glennlavender said...

I'm glad you won our CD! I hope you enjoy it! If you get a chance you can hear some of the songs from our newest album at http://www.downhere.com too!

Melyssa said...

Way to go Tarah! Congrats on the win... I wanted to also say the new main photos of Mason and Jaxon are sweet. I really like the one of Jaxon- great smile!