Sunday, October 26, 2008

Songful Sunday...and Saturday

This weekend, I went away for a much needed relaxation weekend (thanks to Kate for opening up her family cabin to all of us)!

I just love to be around ladies who love the Lord and it is evident in many of their actions. Thanks to all of you for once again for showing me grace and acceptance! I really appreciate it.

Here is a song that is from Toby Mac. If you are not familiar with his music, you can check out more from him @ Toby Mac. Let's just say that this man is anointed, and can sing his back side off! I just love his music!

You can also check out his music on the local Christian Radio Station KTIS / 98.5 or another trendier station that has a little more "bounce" to the music as my boys say...that station is 97.7 !! (Of course I am speaking of Minnesota, sorry out of staters)!

I hope you rock out to this one like I do.....PLAY IT LOUD!!!

Missed blogging.....



7 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that song! Rick wants me to make him a copy too! Good choice and yes, you can totally rock out to it...in a respectable Christian way. LOL

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

We saw Toby Mac at Universal Studios ~ awesome! This is a great song! So glad you posted it.

Blessings to you, sweet sis!

Leah said...

Years ago I went to a cabin in the mountains w/ some of my Christian women friends. It was about the best get-away I'd ever had. Glad your home safe and sound. Thanks for the song.

Davisix said...

My favorite Christian artist of all time! I know his entire CD by heart. We are wakeboarders and this summer while on the boat we would blare us some Toby! :) Our daughter even named her cat Toby. OK, we might be bordering obsessed. Ang

Unknown said...

It's a great song, Tarah. I can't believe that Toby Mac is still around. I can remember listening to him when he was in DC Talk when I was in high school. I might even still have that cassette around somewhere. And thanks for the new radio station 97.7. I grew up listening to KTIS and just have to say that it is much better than it used to be. But while driving in the car today I remembered your post and tried out 97.7. What a great alternative. Thanks.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Karin- No problem. Erik sometimes has a tough time choking down 98.5 if he is NOT in a worshippy mood. So, I asked at my bible study and one of the great gals there told me about it...I guess there are a bunch more too! I will find out...=) PS, I STILL LOVE TOBY MAC and DC TALK...THEY ARE MAKING GREAT TUNES!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Glad you had a good time..