Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday...JOY


Today's Thankful Thursday post is Joy! How excited I am about this subject because,
I have tons of Joy to spread (it is my middle name you know)!
Not only that but I am going to tell a little bloggin secret that maybe should be kept in the dark but I just can not help myself!
I am He & Me + 3's cousin and just as I am named Tarah Joy she was
named Mimi Joy 6 years earlier. We always joke about how I am named after her
so...here comes the relevant part:

I am thankful for Mimi Joy today, and all the positive things that she provides for me in my life! There are very few people that I let "DO LIFE" with me, and she is someone who is in the inner circle! She is a great sounding board for all things parenting, marriage and life in general(and I am sure that a lot of you are finding out what a blessing she is)!

Thanks Mimi Joy!!!
For more Thankful Thursdays please visit Grace Alone

11 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

i said...

Happy TT! Have a blessed day.

Lisa said...

I did not know you both had the same middle name, that is neat. Very nice tribute to MiMi, I have a lot of reasons to be joyful and her friendship is for sure one of them.

Michelle said...

Just out of curiosity.... are your dad's brothers? And you are right she has definitely been and inspiration in my life!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Isn't it neat how God arranges those people to "do life" with- we can count it joy that we have such friends in our lives. Have a blessed day!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah Joy,

What a beautiful, thankful heart you have! And a lovely tribute to Mimi Joy. She is such a blessing and a genuine person, I can see why you would "do life" with her any day!

Blessings to you, my sweet friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

AWww, I am so touched. You are so much better with words than me...I was thinking the same thing when I saw the Theme. I am thankful for you too...I enjoy "doing life" with you too. All those things...right back at ya! The sister I never had! I do love you!

Unknown said...

Love your post and how you honored your friend and the joy she brings to your life! Friends are God's icing on the cake! Mimi is a blessing for sure!

I hope you will stop by my blog and pick up the True Friends award to share with her and also the award I gave out last week - Faithful Servant Award - sowing seeds of love. You surely do that with much grace and joy! No strings attached they are for your heart for Him!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Melanie said...

How cool that you all are cousins... I love to visit her site, too!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Patricia said...

Beautiful blog. Thanks for your post today. I discovered He & Me +3 just this week and now yours. Thanks for sharing your life and writing.

I enjoyed that you celebrated your dear one so sweetly.

Typing One-Handed

heidi said...

It's so great to have someone like that in our lives, isn't it? Have a day!