Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Technology Tidbit...Zombify



So, if you know about Picnik (ahhem and you should) then you should check out some cool new Halloween options that they have. I made the 2 collages above in picnik, do all the normal editing and then you click on Zombify and it makes them really cool like this!

Just thought I would share...a different way to scrapbook your kids Halloween pictures...mine always seem to look the same but with different costumes!!!

9 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

He & Me + 3 said...

Picnik is the best! Love it! I am so in love with their costumes. Way cute! Now all they need is a horse. LOL

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is great, love it...

Debra Kaye said...

Ok, I feel soooo old. I have no idea what Picnik is! However, I love what you did with your pics!

Blessings to you, sweet one!

McCrakensx4 said...

MiMi talks about that site all the time. I really need to go and check it out while I have the time! Very cute costumes and great pics :)

Natalie said...

I have never hear about Picnik. I'll have to check it out. Great collages!

Kameron said...

Thanks for the affirmation on my post. I felt a little selfish for wanting something special and making a big deal of it. :o) Your kids costumes are so cute. i don't know what Picnik is, but I'll have to check it out!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Cool pictures! I will have to figure that out. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

I have checked out picnik I love the stuff for halloween so cool.
love your pics

Davisix said...

Never been to Picnik. I'm gonna go there when I'm done catching up on blogs today. :) Love the collages though!!! Ang