Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Funnies...My 1st Attempt


So there might be a small chance that I am kicked right out of this little club because it is the 1st time I am playing "Friday Funnies". Now, let me just preface this photo...I am in no way, shape or form making fun of anyone who holds a sign. I am highly sympathetic when we encounter someone but if I had seen this sign for real...there is a chance that I would have wet my pants right on the spot!!!


This gives you a little taste of what my humor is like...C'mon you gotta tell me...
Is It funny? Or not...I can handle it if it is not your cup of tea!

Head over to Homesteaders Heart for more of the Friday Funnies...

that just might tickle your funny bone!


22 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like your sense of humor. I laughed out loud when I saw it.

He & Me + 3 said...

That was funny. I think someone might be in line for a karate sandwich!

Denise said...

Funny, lol

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that IS funny! You got to give the guy credit for creativity if nothing else lol. Thanks so much for joining in the fun. You'll fit right in I can tell ha ha.
Blessings,
Kim

Davisix said...

VERY funny and I'm impressed with his creativity. We seem to have the same sense of humor. Some might say we're a little "off". LOL

Katers said...

Ok..definitly like the sign..probably would have pulled over and given him some money..or a black belt not sure! I must add..when do all of you bloggers SLEEP?? Everyone is up so late, or early..depending on how you look at it!!

Kameron said...

I think it's funny, so I may be warped like you!

Sos said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed it. Have a great weekend.

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

I would have gulped really hard on my Starbucks! I love your sense of humor! Too funny, my friend!

Happy Friday ~ ((hugs) to you!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, I think it's funny. Obviously, he wouldn't hold a sign like that if he didn't think it was funny too!!

Oh, and I love your comment, LOL. I couldn't pick just ONE fav store!! There are too many that I like to choose from, and I didn't want to limit myself. LOL

Natalie said...

That is funny! I once saw a man with a sign that said, "I won't lie, I will buy beer." Well...at least he was honest.

Laurie Ann said...

Too funny! Love your sense of humor and didn't take it the wrong way at all. Personally saw a guy holding a sign that said, "I'm not stranded or hungry, I need money for beer." and was tempted to donate for his honesty alone.

Kathy C. said...

We must ALL be a little warped, LOL - that's funny! :)

Unknown said...

I thought it was funny too!

SophieMae said...

ROFL! Yes, we're all warped. I thought it was hysterical! Fab first funny!

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

LauraLee Shaw said...

I'm pretty sure the Friday Funny girls are not easily offended. This is hilarious!

I would enter Friday Funnies too, except that I already do a Friday Fiction meme...what is it with Fs on Friday?
;)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I thought it was pretty funny. I'm not doing the Friday Funnies thing, but my post is humor one today, if you'd like to visit. No pressure!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Very funny. The guy gets an A for creativity..

Michele Williams said...

I think it's funny too! He got peoples attention. I bet he even made money with that sign! lol...

Mikki said...

This was VERY funny!!! I loved it!! First time visiting your blog and had a great visit ;-).

Us said...

LOL!!! I think it's pretty darn funny!

Melyssa said...

Okay that made me laugh- I sure would do a double take if I saw that one on the street!