Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tip Jar Tuesday


Here is a really great tip for those of you who might clean your car yourself (I happen to be one of those people). I simply can NOT pay $30.00 for a car wash when I have 2 boys and a vacuum at home! Oh, but I can spend $5.03 per day on a coffee, so I guess maybe this tip is not coming from the best of sources (HA)!


For cleaning bugs off the grill of your car use WD-40 and a paper towel...Works like a charm and also makes me wonder what they put in WD-40 but I might save that for another post!

So, if you are in the mood for a really clean car this fall....remember WD-40!

For more tip jar Tuesdays please check out BlogMommas!


4 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Rebecca said...

WD-40 is like the miracle cleaner for so many things - that and vinegar, LOL!!! This is a great tip - I can't pay $30 for a carwash either, but your mention of coffee made me laugh!

Have a great Tuesday!
:)
Becki@BlogMommas

Sos said...

Good to know that about WD-40.When you clean your car yourself it looks better anyway, because we put more elbow grease into it than the people at the car wash places. Have a great day!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I don't pay to have my car cleaned, neither do I clean it...My car is so high tech it cleans itself. LOL Still paying this dirty thing off in a month and will drive it till the cows come home!! But, if I did clean my car...I would use WD-40. Great tip!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great tip, I need to get out and clean the car..The coffee comment cracked me up, so true.