Sunday, October 19, 2008

Your Gonna Miss This Moment....Pick Your Own PJ Night


In our family we have a little tradition going, it is called Pick your own PJ night. For the most part, I allow the boys to select something every night but they have to be paired PJ's....except one or two nights a week the boys will ask me or dad "Can it be pick your own PJ's tonight?" and almost always we will say yes (thankfully they only ask once or twice)! The best part? We never know what we are going to get! So, as you can see last night was pick your own PJ night at our house and even better...they both selected jerseys without even talking to each other...BROTHERS..AHHH!

Anyhow, I will miss this moment later, I know I will and I will also miss the Elmo bottoms with the Vikings top! Mason is sooo creative! Jaxon still on the conservative side, still selects something that needs to be matching!

Thanks to Pam for allowing me to play along...check out more @ Your Gonna Miss This!

5 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Pam said...

They are adorable!!

We have pick-your-own-pj-night here everynight! We also have why-did-you-sleep-in-your-clothes mornings!! LOL!! TEENAGERS!!!

Glad you are joining me!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

I just love it! They are too cute for words!

Happy Sunday, my sweet friend.

Debbie said...

Hi Tarah!

I am soooo sorry that it has taken me so long to link you up on Blog Around The World. I got really behind one weekend and then my laptop was acting flaky so now I am trying to catch up! Having said that you are all linked up now. Check in daily to see where in the world we are headed next!

BTW, I love the Pick your own PJ idea!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute, but how did I know their PJ's would consist of Jerseys? Those Boys!

Lizzie said...

i am currently struggling with my daughter wanting to have "pick your own clothes for school" everyday. i wonder how many times she can show up as wonder woman before they think i am a crazy parent? great moment
:)