Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tip Jar Tuesday..Tuesday Trend Alert


Well this again is my first time doing a Tip Jar Tuesday (thanks to my cousin He & Me + 3), and I am not the most proficient at this just yet. Hold on though cuz my tips will get better as I go...

This is a Tip that I think all mammas should be trying out there...It is the fall scarf action...

Are any of you doing this? I love the look really and it hides all the issues with the tummy..(not that I have any)!!!


So, ladies...do yourself a favor and check out one of my favorite sites Etsy and nab onto some of the coolest, hand made stuff. Not only am I talking about scarves, but accessories, jewlery, purses..you name it!
So my tip is...Get a scarf..even in Florida and California...BE HOT!!!
For more Tip Jar Tuesdays please visit BlogMommas

8 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Natalie said...

I LOVE scarves! Those are awesome!

Blessed Nest said...

very cool comment!! I love scarves and have a few...do they have tips on making it look so cute? I'm a bit lame with the tying part..I just wrap it around..but I still look cute..LOL

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Blessed Nest...If you google Scarf tying or Scarf ties, you will get about 10,000 ways to tie them, now the making them look cool is all up to you!!! I know you can handle the challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

I love scarves! Great tip and super fashion sense!

Happy Tuesday!
:)
Becki@BlogMommas

He & Me + 3 said...

Scarves are cool! Halee and Sam have some real trendy ones. I may just have to snag one! Limited too has some cute ones.

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

I love scarves! And I love that you and Mimi are cousins and bloggers together! That is the best!

((hugs)) & blessings to you today sweet sister!

Katers said...

Too cute! Maybe up north we can have a scarf wearing contest..see who can pull it off the best?!?!? Love ya girl..great sense of style!

He & Me + 3 said...

Left you an award...go pick it up.