Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Funnies...Halloween


Here is another really great pic of some cool things to do with a pumpkin....
Hope you get a little chuckle off this one! Is that really meat?
Have a happy and safe Halloween!
For more Friday Funnies, check out Homesteaders Heart.

17 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love that, it is so cute... Looks like real meat to me...

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

LOL. I was asking the same thing. I didn't even realize it was a pumpkin. It looked like fabric at first. Thanks for sharing and linking up my friend.
Hugs.

Kameron said...

it looks like meat! That is pretty cute, not sure what I'd do with it though. :o) Not the kind of decoration that would last very long!

He & Me + 3 said...

I have seen this before. I love it! That thing makes our pumpkins run and hide. That is awesome. People are so creative. It kills me. Have a fun Halloween! Get lots of candy.

Davisix said...

Oh my! That is hysterical! I wish I was only have as creative as some. Looks like real meat to me. Ang

Melyssa said...

That is pretty cool! It does look like real meat. Gotta love how creative people can get! You share some great things!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

You are awesomely creative! I love it! Happy Friday, my friend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

oh wow! That's cool! People can be so creative. Have a great Friday!

Laurie Ann said...

It looks so real! Thanks for sharing. I loved it!

McCrakensx4 said...

OMGosh...that is too funny! Have a great Friday!

Kathy C. said...

LOL, that's funny! :)

Joan said...

That's really cute.

Have a blessed weekend!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

omigosh!! That's a pumkin. You ar a genius!
Looks delicious!

Tracy said...

Ha! That's a neat one!

LauraLee Shaw said...

That's hilarious. Hey, I'm hungry!

Susan said...

Oh wow, that's so neat. And I wonder what is that in the middle?

Sure likes like the real thing to me.

Have a blessed weeknd~

Lisa said...

soooooo cool, that is one heck of a burger....lol
Make sure you visit my blog, I think there is something there for you????