Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordfull Wednesday...When I just can't be Wordless!!


Are you kidding me? Let me set the stage for this fantastic turn of events.
I get a low tire pressure symbol on my car about 2 weeks ago.
I get air in the tire...symbol goes off...Life if good.


Fast forward a few days and it happens again, I check the tire and I find a nail.
Simple enough or so I thought...turns out that my tire had 3 nail holes in it and
was irreplaceable (thanks to a few new roofs in our neighborhood no doubt)!


Here is the BEST part...or the Worst part depending on how you look at it.
I own a sweet 2007 Honda Pilot. Apparently this vehicle is smarter than God
himself because not only do I need 1 new tire but apparently, I have a system
called Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) AND THIS SYSTEM TATTLES ON YOU!!!
What? I bring it into the tire store and they promptly hook it up to the machine that tells them that I have not had my tires rotated in 11, 780 miles (OK, that one is my bad but c'mon and roll with the story)!!!

So, bottom line is this. My car is a year and a half old and I need
(4...yes I said 4) new tires...Why (4) you ask????
Because TPMS will not allow you to change out 1 or 2 or 3 tires...
the system has to reset itself with all 4 tires.....
I have NEVER heard of something so preposterous!!!!

HELP ME ON THIS WORDLESS WEDNESDAY to
NOT HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!

PS. We just spent $670.00 for new tires on my hubby's sweet 4 door family sedan...

PSS...You think this picture is a co-ink-i-dink....NO, they make HOT AIR BALLOONS to make fun of my situation and of the TPMS.....Uh, those tire people...

Hope your Wednesday is actually Wordless....Mine however, IS NOT!!!!!



9 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh...you couldn't have told me that yesterday! Wow! That puts a huge hurting on Dave Ramsey! YIKES!

Katers said...

Man...you have alot of blog followers that stay up later then you! Sorry about the tires, that STINKS rOYALLY!! love ya!

Sos said...

What a pain,and a drain on your wallet too.

Natalie said...

It's kinda like all those fun fancy toys parents get to buy with "batteries sold seperately". All 4 tires needing to be replaced at the same time...of course. Land of the Expensive!