Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordfull Wednesday...Politcal Humor!!!


This movie was filmed in Minnesota so it has some "roots" here. I just thought that it was funny. I know that everyone is thinking about the election these days, I am NOT utilizing my blog as a forum for any political backing. I am just making light of the election where ever possible. Although, I do see this as a serious matter, my sense of humor allows me to see past all that!!!

8 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

That is cute! Thanks for the laugh! I have posted about the big E today, but I will be glad when it is over!

Kameron said...

I'm so dense, I didn't notice the faces until I read the post and was like, "huh, what does that movie have to do with politics?"! Too funny!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Love it, this was too cute.

He & Me + 3 said...

You come up with the funniest stuff. Great job. I love it!

Lisa said...

I am with Alicia, I am losing sleep sorry for the campaign mention but
GO McCAIN/PALIN!!!!! I know I am overboard but......... what can I say I am scared of Obama. He couldn't give a rats rectum about America---okay I'll shut up!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

You are the cutest! I love your sense of humor! Blessings to you today sweet sis!

Leah said...

Amen to that. I'm tired of hearing everyone's opinion. What will be, will be and I'll support whoever is chosen. I don't think either one is going to do us wrong. I share my views sometimes, but at this point, I'm done. Just give me my ballot and let's pray that the best man gets selected!

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, love the pic!! We definitely need humor to all the craziness that finds its way into this political scene.

Oh, and I would totally add flax (seed or oil) to the recipe!! It's such a great addition actually, and I almost did, except I was out. :)