Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Grace


Is his Grace Enough for you? IT IS!!!
Thankful Thursday this week is about Grace.
Let me just say that God's Grace covers all of us.
The song that popped into my head for this is Matt Maher and Chris Tomlin.
We've been grooving to this song in our car for quite some time but I will say that I just randomly sing this all day long...I have to remind myself of Gods unfailing grace and how he could still LOVE me. Even though I am not perfect, I am covered by Gods Grace!





For More Thankful Thursdays please visit Grace Alone

4 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Denise said...

Amen, beautifully said sweetie.

Melanie said...

Oh, yes.. what a great song!

Happy Thankful Thursday! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Love Chris Tomlin! Nice post! I am so Thankful for His Grace that covers me daily!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

Yes, yes, yes! His grace is enough! Blessings to you today, sweet Tarah!