Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fall Frenzy



Today was a gorgeous day outside. Roughly about 58 degrees, a little breeze but the sun was shining and it just felt like heaven. After about 17 cups of coffee this morning (thanks ladies, it was fun)!
I decided to kick it into high gear for fall!

So, I pulled out all my decorations as well as replaced a bunch of the old photographs that I had in frames on my wall
(maybe I will post those later).

Maybe just maybe my pictures will inspire you, or Maybe NOT...You can choose!

But I personally felt like it was a Fantastic Fall Friday !

Have a great weekend!

6 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Melanie said...

Hey, Tarah. Thanks so much for the visit this week! Love the fall decorations!

Leah said...

Oh my! What a beautiful way to welcome the season! I wish I had your talents!

He & Me + 3 said...

Looks awesome! Yep...I never put up decorations...you seen my house in that fall, you have seen it in the spring. I use to before I had kids. I really should start again, but not to motivated in that area. You have talent though! Nicely done!

Katers said...

Wow...your so good!! All I have is a little pumpkin on the counter..pathetic!Why am I so busy that I don't have time to do these things??? Where do I spend my time you ask?? GOOD QUESTION!! Nice work my crafty, good taste girlfriend!!

Debra Kaye said...

Tarah,

If we don't decorate for fall in Florida...it doesn't happen! tee hee

Your decorations are beautiful. Your 58 degrees is our winter! haha

Can you tell I'm trying to hide my coveteousness...is it working?

Seriously...very nice. Blessings to you today, sweet friend.

Lisa said...

very nice decor, i have out one little thing--I have to get into the attic for the rest and that is a hassel. If I do get it down I am going to keep it down and organize it somewhere in the house so it is easier to access.....lol