Saturday, October 18, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday...Better Hands


Are you a Natalie Grant fan? This is song is so insanely powerful that I can barely make it through the song without bustin out the box of Kleenex. We all struggle with our own mindsets, not giving everything to God like we should and this song makes me realize that I am in better hands!! I hope you all enjoy this song just like I do!



For more TSMSS please visit: Signs, Miracles & Wonders

3 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Michelle said...

Tarah... thanks for sharing. I've had such a sad week, my heart feels broken and my spirit. I loved the song!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow! THat was awesome! I have goose bumps all over! I have heard that song before, but the video just makes it all that much better.

Lisa said...

I can totally relate to that song, when I jump out of God's Hands boy I know it and I am talking with Him immediately so that I can get back in.