Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Partners????


13 CHEERS from the Crowd!:

Lisa said...

BAAAAAAHHHHAAAAA! Hilarious!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I sure hope not. How did you get that picture like that? BTW...why do you keep saying you can't keep up? No competition here. You are so dingy.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!!!

Lizzie said...

ok... that comment above is mine. i was signed into the wrong account...SORRY!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Love it. What a great laugh to start my day.

Kameron said...

That's great!! Did you photoshop that yourself???

Michelle said...

I just got this in an email! Too funny!

Blessed Nest said...

so so funny...I needed a laugh..she has great form..hahahehe

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

PS, I had someone email me...I think that is Lisa Rinna's body and she was either paired with Maksim or Tony Babalotti? Can't remember which one...I found the pic on the internet, I did not do anything to it!

Davisix said...

OK! THAT is hilarious!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, it was nice to see you. :) Ang

Tabitha Blue said...

HAHAHHAAAAA, I love it, that is so stinking funny!!
I'll have to go look at more of your blog now! :)

~Tabtiha~

Tracy said...

That's too funny!

Thanks for stopping by my blog-hope to see more of you. Have a great rest of the week!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

BBwwwaaahahahahaha
This is hilarious!!!
Where did you get that photo?